Tuesday, October 6, 2015

From: Miss. Ann Koffi AL

Dear Sir,
 
I hope that I am not embarrassing you with this email because I know you did not expect it or know me. But kindly rest assured that I have irresistible urge to write it. Believe me, the mail is an indication of love for you and happiness I shall always wish you . I am Miss ANN KOFFI QUANSAH. 18 years old and the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Adolf QUANSAH the former president of Togolese chambers of Cocoa & Coffee Dealers Association.  My late father was very wealthy cocoa & coffee dealer, my mother died ten years ago and my father was poisoned to death by his political members .before his death my father told me that he made the next of kin of a money, he deposited the sum of .3million( Usd)
dollars only . In the bank here, I went to the bank and confirm that my father really make me the next of kin of this money, Now I want to transfer the money into your account in your country because the people that killed my father is after my life now to make sure that our family are rastically wiped off .infarct as I am writing to you now I am in hiding place here .please if you can help to save my life and transfer the this money to your account. I am interested to offer to you 20% from the total money that is involved for transferring it into your own designated account again I will hand this money over to you to invest it for me wisely as you know, this is the highest confidence and trust any person can repose on the other especially when it is considered that we did not know ourselves before then you are expected to display high degree of maturity, responsibility, and understanding in handling this information.  I will give you every detail about the bank here for the transfer to carry on to your
 
Please write to me as fast as to acknowledge this mail and thanks in anticipation. For the confidentiality of this transaction please strictly reply me through my direct E-mail Address: koffiquansah1414@gmail.com  for more details (is very important) i will remain with you for the rest of my life.
 
Please my life is in your hand now help me out so that those that kill my father will not see me know more.
 
  Remain Blessed.
 
  Best Regards
  Miss. Ann Koffi Quansah

No comments:

Post a Comment