Monday, July 27, 2015

Royal London

Good day,

I am Andy Carter, Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer at the Royal London Asset Management UK; a business developer, stock broking and portfolio Management Company based in London,United Kingdom.

I am sending this message to inform you that our company would like to develop a business partnership with you. Royal London Asset Management UK is willing to invest Twenty Million British Pounds in your country under your control.

If you are capable to handle the amount mentioned to invest it properly in your country and generate good profitable return then kindly get back to me through my email address or call me on my direct mobile number listed below to discuss the details of this proposed business partnership.

I am looking forward to your response.

Yours Faithfully
Andy Carter
Royal London Asset Management
55 Gracechurch Street
London EC3V 0UF, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-702-402-3339
Fax: +44-871-263-8336

No comments:

Post a Comment