Sunday, May 10, 2009

For It(him) It Had No Value. But With

For it(him) it had no value. But with Arrival to school children are compelled(forced) to examine small - , letters unfamiliar to them. Them sometimes force to it(this) - teachers, or parents. Close it is necessary them - the same unfamiliar letters and signs. The child begins - the eyes. Sight gradually worsens. In some cases the teacher can look(appear) for children " malicious and Bad which all time swears ". It attracts Behind itself an additional mental pressure(voltage). The specified reasons define(determine) an orientation practically Any your actions in relation to the child. Do not force It(Him) to study - let it(he) will want it(this). For this purpose - Those all employment(occupations) with it(him) in cheerful games, in entertainments. The child Should not test during study of compulsion. 2. Try before to reveal FIRST ATTRIBUTES - SIGHT at the child. Pay attention, how your child, especially looks After a lunch dream (..: in this case - It is put speech about children in the age of nearby three years, when at them already Binocular sight) was generated.

1 comment:

  1. And so, for the third night... - Yes is not present, I about the first! - I also speak: and for the third night... - Yes is not present, I about the first! - yes you will listen at last or not? I also speak: and for the third night it has released me ... There was this night about what I not only never from anybody have not heard, but even did not read in one of grants which were much looked through by me and which much gradually were palmed off on me by wise Nina Terentevna. And this today's fact in which earlier I never itself would believe, induces me to publish hard, but in general a common story of the life: to support gloomy muzhiks who have reconciled that forces them have gone under a hill.

    ReplyDelete