Sunday, April 12, 2009

But On It(this) Business Did Not Come To

But on it(this) business did not come to an end. Alexander asked - to weaken muscles of a breast, both , and - , repeating: " I want, that my shoulders have relaxed, that They by itself have lowered(omitted) and removed back. I want, that My breast and that it(she) was distributed (back) has relaxed. I want, That all my body has relaxed and has spread on a floor, etc. " For orthodox physicians was simply amazing, As Alexander's method cured, apparently, incurable - , for example, , heavy forms of rheumatism with full Immovability in joints, illness , etc. Besides F.Aleksandera's method there are also other ways Achievements of a relaxation. Some of them carry rather - character. So, P.Bregg results(brings) in the book interesting enough And a little bit unusual way of a relaxation [44, .29]. It(she) - during time convenient for it(this) in the afternoon or after a dinner - To cook from vegetables or grasses a small amount . After How it will be ready, it is necessary to drink one-two it - and to lay down on half an hour, closed eyes and having put on them - or a cold compress.

No comments:

Post a Comment